Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More work quirks from a duder made of quarks

Today I did my presentation. I'm willing to admit that it was terrible, but the people to whom I presented were unwilling to spout anything but extreme positivity! I probably spoke waaaay too fast for them (I presented in English to a bunch of native Japanese speakers). I tried to go slow, but my nerves of fail proved their merit once again.

Quirks of the day:
  • Wednesday is designated non-overtime day. I, personally, am amused that such a day of the week exists. Sometimes, other days will be declared similarly non-overtime - last Friday, for example!
  • I found out what the 3pm bell and music is for. Exercise time! Taisou o shimashou!
  • Tomorrow is the company festival. I've been contracted to help put together the yakisoba and shaved ice booths! I guess the IT section handles these particular booths.
  • Also, I swear the guard out front has a riot shield. I wonder when they ever have to worry about riots. O:

No comments:

Post a Comment