Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fish eggs or fish and eggs

My job is getting more tolerable every day!

And that's all I've got to say on that.

Today at lunch they made fun of me for using chopsticks to eat an omelet. I guess I was supposed to be using a spoon. O: Truth is, I didn't even see a spoon! Except the ones they had. Ah well. It was a good omelet anyway! ROCK IT.

They also asked me if I wanted to go fishing. Unfortunately, I had to turn them down, because I already have plans that day and will have to leave somewhat early since these plans take place up north at the north pole or some shit.

But it makes me sad.

I've always loved fishing! Always! For as much as I love it, though, I never really do it. Shame on me! I guess if I wanted to count how many times I did real fishing, I could do it on... two hands? )':

Man do I love it, though. Hopefully next time they go, I'm invited again and can go!

Ohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment