Thursday, July 23, 2009

BLAST FROM THE PAST pt. 2

Look at that. I was a wide-eyed child basking in the glory of the New and Wonderful. How cute!

Incidentally, I did eventually go to the top of the Tokyo Tower at night, but it was rainy. It looked beautiful, as I knew it WOULD, but the pictures came out, well... like pictures I took at night in the rain!

Personally, I think the rain made it look extra sweet. But it also made the pictures come out extra not-sweet.

C'est la vie! Haha I can speak French.

03/23/09 - FIRST FULL DAY OF GLORY

Jeeeesus Japan is awesome. Today we went to the top of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Center and took a bunch of pictures. Awesome view of the city. I'd love to go back there at night some time, to look down on Tokyo with all the lights turned on. Bet it would be beautiful.

Before that, first day of class. Eh, nothin' special. Same old. Sensei is pretty cool, though. He took us to the tower.

Thoughts still jumbled, but Japan seems pretty cool so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment