Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here I am

IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME.

A strange thing to say for one not born in Japan, but I certainly felt that way last night. Seoul wasn't an entirely terrible place to live in, but I wasn't a fan of the food and didn't have anyone there to enjoy the sights with. The two palaces I went to were pretty neat. Insadong, especially the Old Tea Shop I wrote about before, was nice. But I guess in the end, I just enjoy Japan more. The music, the culture, the food. Especially the food! I'm so looking forward to enjoying that good ol' Japanese cuisine once again!

Ironically, the first meal I ate after getting back was at Mos Burger for dinner. Go me! Close and convenient and I was tired. What can I say?

But you know what I missed the most? The entire aisle of bread products at the convenience store. OM NOM. Loves me summa that melon bread.

Shame the only internet I've got is dial-up.

1 comment:

  1. mos burger and melon pan sounds like freaking deliciousness

    ReplyDelete