Monday, July 13, 2009

eric davies who are you

Japan, I know I left you for a while there, but it was a lapse in judgment. I'm coming home, baby.

Yes! It is a mere 13 hours until my plane leaves Gimpo in Seoul for Haneda in Tokyo - barring flight delays. And then I will be back in Japan!

I guess I am going to start work a mere one day after I return. Finally! Though I am pretty nervous about it. The company I am working for has already invested a lot in getting me there, and now it's down to only two months before I go back to America for my final year in college. I'm generally pretty negative about my skills as a computer scientist, or as an office worker. This hasn't changed! I lack that little ol' thing called self-confidence.

But, like I said, they've invested a lot in me, and I haven't even started working for them yet. I just hope I can make it all worth it for them. I'm damn well gonna try.

On a more positive note, I will be back in Japan in time for the planned Fuji trip. I was worried I wouldn't make it, but lo and behold, here I come! It's a shame I'm still in terrible shape. (Not that I've actually tried to do anything about it...) It's gonna be a fun climb, but from what I hear it's not too hard. It'll be worth it.

P.S. No, seriously, who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment