Friday, July 17, 2009

COMmunic.....n...

I am kind of way too shy. I would love to be able to speak Japanese fluently. Unfortunately, in order to do so, I actually have to speak broken Japanese first. I have to practice. Yet, for some stupid reason, I neglect doing so. I just clam up whenever the opportunity presents itself. And if I do say anything, it comes out as what amounts to basically an incomprehensible grumble.

I know. I know I just need to do it. And I try! Time and time again, I try, and I start out clear and then just fall off a goddamn mind cliff or something. I don't know why. It's irritating to no end. I have no idea what the hell I need to do to get over it. Alcohol doesn't help me like so many people say it helps them. Sure, I stop caring so much about what people think of me, but that just means I'm louder... in English.

At any rate, today I climb Mt. Fuji. So forget that nonsense. It's time to get pumped! And ride the train for over three hours. Hell yeah...

MORE WHEN I RETURN! Please do be looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment