Thursday, September 3, 2009

BLAST FROM THE PAST pt. 5

Haha, those crows.

I still like shrines. And I think Meiji Shrine is still one of my favorites. I wonder if I'd feel the same if I went back again!

I forgot I bought those postcards... I wonder where they went.


03/26/09 - I LIKE OLD THINGS AND CROWS

Meiji Shrine. Excellent place to visit. Cool pictures abound. And crows. God the crows.

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

Everywhere at Yoyogi, and pretty prominent at the shrine. I don't know the word for crow in Japanese, but if I had to pick one it'd be something like what one of my ICP buds suggested today -- demon bird. Oniitori. Sounds like a good name to me! CAW

No but really. Old things are always awesome to look at. Also learned how to purify myself before entering a shrine. Pretty cool.

The crows are like mutants. Their heads are so big. I don't know, man. I don't know.

More trees than I'd seen for a while. Very beautiful place. Very quiet, too, even with the surprisingly large number of people walking around. Bought some postcards and a happy cat for the mother while I was there. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment