Monday, September 7, 2009

BLAST FROM THE PAST pt. 9

The hope paid off in spades! Although I'm definitely ready to go home, now. The work I'm doing is just... so not enjoyable. Soon, my pretties. Soon, I will be back with you.

No, but really, I'd totally be a space pirate. Shut up. Shut up.


03/30/09 - THERE IS HOPE YET

Today entailed a trip to the Suntory Brewery.

Yep. I still hate beer. That stuff is awful, I don't know how anyone can even pretend to say it tastes good. People are weird. Gimme hard liquor any time of the day.

Then we went to a mountain that we only halfway climbed. Some neat pictures of trees and rocks and a few shrines, but not much else. Sadly, it was too dark to climb to the top and back. Ah well. If I get to stay, somehow, I'll climb Mt. Fuji with everyone else. Probably won't get to stay, but...

On the bright side, meeting with duder from Japan American Foundation tomorrow. Still no word from the higher-ups that duder can hire me, but the possibility exists. WE SHALL SEE.

Not much else to say today, though. Except I want to be a space pirate!! And Hakone maybe next weekend? Might be rough though, since I don't yet know... where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment