Sunday, September 6, 2009

Slapstick haters be damned.

If you hate this, you hate life.

On Saturday I went to Nikko. At Nikko I visited two shrines and one temple. (If I recall correctly.)

It was neat. But I'm not sure what I can say about this kind of thing that I haven't said already. Pictures would do wonders here. Maybe I'll dig a bit out tonight.

What few words I can say: we - that is to say Robert, Tyler, and I - had the opportunity to hear the dragon's roar. Or shriek, more like, I suppose. A monk duder hit two blocks of wood together and it echoed. We don't know how it echoed, because the room we were in certainly did not appear to be made for echoes! I guessed maybe some of the things in the room are made to absorb that pitch (it was a rather high pitched noise) and then shoot it back out. But I don't know fizzix, so I was really just pulling it out of my ass.

Maybe dragons are real. O:

And yesterday I went to Akihabara one last time, with Robert. And I bought a ton of crap.

A side note: I wonder how many people secretly despise me because of my abrasive and argumentative nature. What can I say? I love arguing, whether I'm right or wrong, or even whether there's even anything to argue about or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment