Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm ready! I'm ready!

The time is swiftly approaching when I will pack my bags and leave the Land of the Rising Sun. I will be returning to a world of everlasting sunset, forever.

Or at least a few years. Hopefully I will be able to return at some point. Perhaps on a walkabout. You can't tell, but I'm waggling my eyebrows quite viciously.

Man I can't wait to get home. I dunno if I can say the same about going back to school, but mostly, sniff sniff, I miss my friends and family. Awrz!

My plans for the remainder of my stay in Japan (about four and a half days now!) consist of...

1) finishing work (2.5 days left!) and then...
2) bowling/drinking Friday night for the last time with my coworkers and hoping I don't have too big a hangover for...
3) going to the Studio Ghibli museum Saturday morning after which I will begin...
4) packing/cleaning Saturday evening, all the while looking forward to...
5) going to Tokyo Sunday morning to meet Yoshiro Kimura, who is totally awesome and responsible for the recent Wii game, Little King's Story, which I look forward to playing as soon as possible once I return to America, which will happen after...
6) getting on the plane home Sunday evening.

a little king flees from a herd of evil cows

Unfortunately, seeing as how Friday is my last day of work, I will no longer have a Japanese cell phone (it is a work phone) on Saturday and Sunday. Normally not a problem for me, but since I'll be Going Places and Meeting People... Cell phones are convenient. Yeah.

P.S., Eric Davies! I still don't know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment