Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nervous?

Why should I be nervous about going back home?

Hell if I know. But I am!

It's eerily similar to the feeling I had shortly before leaving home. I wonder if it's just an anxiety for Big Change. I've gotten incredibly used to being in Japan, and now it's time to get over it.

It's strange, though...

I'm going to wait until I'm officially out of Japan and back in my bedroom in quaint, ol' Lebanon, Ohio, Yoo Ess Ayy before I say too much about How I Feel About My Experiences. But... for the past week or so, one thought that's remained quite vigilant, no matter how much logic or philosophy I throw at it, is this: have I really lived in Japan, yet? This thought is disconcerting, in a way, because that was my ultimate goal when I decided to participate in the International Co-op Program.

Ahhhh.

1 comment: