Monday, June 1, 2009

What is a man?

Earlier today I ate at KFC. I saw nothing bizarre on the menu so instead I ordered a chicken fillet sandwich with fries and melon soda. It was decent.

There were no men at KFC. None. I didn't realize it until I walked upstairs and sat down, but there were only women in line when I ordered. There were women only upstairs. Even all the children were female.

It was kind of strange.

As I left, one man walked in to order. It's my theory that Yokosuka's KFC allows only one male inside at any given time. All others are convinced through some mystical force that, actually, they'd rather have McDonald's today!

1 comment:

  1. Funny that you titled this with "What is a man?", as I just received my BioShock: Break the Mold book today. It's fucking sweet.

    ReplyDelete