Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm in Korea; how did I get here?!

This morning a most dreadful thing happened. The last week of my life got erased! I don't know why or how it happened.

I'm afraid.

Every picture I took, gone! Tried three different recovery tools this morning. No good! Finally I gave up and tried to do what Windows told me to do - reformat. It didn't work! Not only did I lose the pictures, I also lost my SD card. Ugh.

Frustration.

For now I am using the miniSD card I previously used with my R4. Which means I have no games with me. I left all the actual physical copies of my games in America. Naturally! Why bring them to Japan when I don't have to?

Ahhh.

First impression of Korea: oppressive! Not in a negative way, but... Something, something. More thoughts to come after the first full day is over. Probably.

3 comments:

  1. O' Korea, O' Korea! Our skies are blue~! (That's my anthem for South Korea.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably learn that anthem. That way you will fit in.

    ReplyDelete