Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wow. What? Wow. WOW!

Look! I made a fing! Innit great?


I kinda sorta gave up on isotown for now. I got obsessed with finishing ol' slimy up there. But I did manage to make some further progress. See?!

So clearly I am making great use of my time! Before I started with these pixel shenanigans, I was kind of sitting around doing nothing. Now I feel pretty good, even though I'm probably not making the best of my time in Korea.

But actually now that I did this I feel more like exploring. I think I will go to Gyeongbokgung Palace Museum tomorrow! At least, I think that's how it's spelled. Anyway, I know where it is because I found it when I got lost looking for the Japanese emissary a couple weeks back. I don't really know what to expect, to be honest. I just hope they have things written in English for li'l ol' me.

I feel like I'm not putting as much effort into writing these posts as I was in the beginning. As in, the actual writing is not as good as it was prior to... I don't know. A few posts back, I guess!

Oh well.

Onward! Laundry ho! (Washing by hand? It sucks. Especially when all you've got are a shallow sink and your bare hands. Oh, and detergent.)

1 comment: