Sunday, May 31, 2009

Uncertainty

AHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Currently my life is kind of in shambles. Okay, not really, but...

I know what I need to do, I just don't know when or how or even where exactly.

Goal: Get a worker's visa so I can, well, work. In Japan.

But how do I do this? Well, I need to leave the country (Japan); my intention is to go to Seoul. Unfortunately, to do so, I need to purchase a flight ticket. That's okay, they're not too expensive. But! I'm not yet ready to go! I need all the right papers, and I need a response from the Japanese Consulate in Seoul so I can know exactly what it is I need to do once I arrive in Seoul. I can't purchase the tickets until I have everything ready, and yet I need to get everything done as soon as possible so I can start working!

Even after I get back from Korea, I'll have to wait four days before I'll be allowed to work. Blame those goddamn swine.

And lest we forget, I'm currently staying at a hotel, paid for by my employers, until my new place is ready. Very generous of them! However, the flat is not supposed to be ready until "late" this week. Whatever that means! Tonight is the last night at the hotel (unless I extend my stay). I am slightly worried that maybe I will be without a place to stay!

Ahh, the wonders of uncertainty. Of not knowing what's going to happen with each coming day!

Granted, I do definitely have the job, once I get over these last few hurdles. Excite!

Side note: E3 is this week, eh? I haven't really been following all the leaks thus far. Seen a few pre-E3 videos, but that's about it. I don't think I could say I'm excited, exactly, but I'm definitely looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment