Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trip planning

I love to procrastinate when it comes to, like most things in life, planning trips.

I plan to go to Kyoto very soon. While I'm out there, I'll possibly be visiting Nara, Kobe and Hiroshima. Most of my time will be spent in Kyoto, I assume - assume because I still haven't finalized, well, any of my plans.

I guess there are temples and stuff and a castle and I even read about a zoo somewhere. Maybe I'll go there?

For now, though, I need to do two important things:
  1. Decide when I'm going (as in, exact dates)
  2. Reserve a hotel and possibly procure a Shinkansen ticket

Ahhh. Since the skies seem to have cleared up - almost entirely cloud free, now - I should probably go to the nearest JR station and see if I can't get me a ticket. Gonna be money. Maybe I'll look into an overnight bus instead, but I have a feeling it will be so tiny and uncomfortable for me that I may die during the trip. Hmm. Plus I wanna ride the bullet train! Wanna wanna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment