Thursday, August 13, 2009

Leavin' for Kyoto

It's two hours before I leave to get my ass to Kyoto, and I'm still doing some last-minute planning.

I hope my first hotel has internet. I kind of doubt it will, since it's a capsule hotel (!!).

Not much to say, really. I will be traveling a great distance by myself and maybe meeting some people there but also maybe not. I am just happy I'll make it before the mountain gets lit on FIRE. I don't expect it to be the most amazing thing in the world, but I want to see it anyway! And maybe I'll spy some families putting those floating lanterns in the river. I hope so. I'm sure it will be very crowded, though. D:

Other than that, I will surely visit Hiroshima, Kobe, and Nara at least one day each, and Himeji castle, and... some temples and stuff. You know, the usual.

It will be fun!

For now, though, I must return to packing and planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment